8.18.2008

Swimming...

Swimming is finally over. The thing is, I know I was adamant about the kids doing swimming this summer... but they both can swim now... so I think it was worth it. I hope everyone agrees. It was torture at the end and Eph didn't finish his last class, but hindsight, aye? Roo seemed to like swimming better when Eph didn't go anyway.

He got REALLY into soccer when he was playing with cousin Kristin. I hope we can get him on a team because I think he may finally be ready for that. His social skills certainly finally seem up to it. As for Roo... Angie says that she wants to do Ballet again, but she says Karate. Yuck to both, although she WAS cute in ballet. I think a team sport would be nice for her as well... she's needing some 'teamwork' support. Maybe we just need to take her to some sporting events and see what she's into.

Regardless... swimming is over. We decided to take them to the lake next weekend to celebrate.