6.25.2008

Story time...

Last night I found this picture of Ephraim writing a story... ok I found five pictures of him writing a story because he was so darn serious about it and so stinking cute at the same time. Then when I was tucking him in before I went to bed I found a stack of six books snuggled up next to him that he had been up reading for who knows how long. I love that he's such a big reader... I remember loving books so much that my mom would say that I ate them up. Ruby loves books too but not yet to the same extent that Eph does.

I was thinking later that it's possible they could grow into big giant nerds... I mean, I'm not sure any of us were the coolest kids on the block growing up... but I think I'd be glad if that happened. I'm pretty sure that nerds, in general, are much more interesting and fun.