7.15.2008

Eph lost his first two teeth on the 4th of July!

When I say that Eph LOST his teeth... I am being a big generous. Actually he had them ripped from his skull by mama because she was told to try to have them out by Monday and she REALLY wanted them out. She'll say that I just wasn't really yet... but there was a LOT of blood. I'll give her ONE tooth, the one he yanked himself, that one's fair. The other one needed a day or two. Perhaps she was a bone collector in another life. :oP

Regardless, Eph was pretty happy that the tooth fairy could find her way into the tent and leave him some coins (which are his favorite) in his pillowcase so they didn't get lost. Come to think of it though... where ARE those coins? Aw, who cares, the teeth are in my car, careless fairy left them there and I'm not sure what to do with them. My sister flushed em all, said it was gross. It kind of is, but Eph is so pissed that the tooth fairy took them to begin with, I wonder what he'll think later if he finds out we didn't save them. Oh the joys of fairyland!